Community Service Unit
- Community Liaison Director
- Code Enforcement Officers
- Neighborhood Watch
- Block Clubs
- Adult and Juvenile Community Service
- Community Relations
- Special Event Permit Services
The mission of the Code Enforcement Department is to enforce the codes of the village in order to protect the health, safety and welfare of the community, and, where violations occur, to work with our citizens and businesses to achieve compliance through an efficient and fair process.
The importance of Code Enforcement
- Protect the safety and welfare of Dolton residents and businesses
- Maintain and increase property values
- Reduce vandalism
- Bolster maintenance and continued development in the village
Simply stated, code enforcement is for the common good. These rules and regulations have been enacted by the village to help ensure attractive neighborhoods, vibrant businesses, and a peaceful and enjoyable community for everyone.