Village Hall continues to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and is taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety and well being of our community.
Mayor Roger’s and the Village of Dolton Administration are developing strategies for supporting future re-opening initiatives. All Emergency orders remain in effect until further notice.
Village Hall: Village Hall will re-open to the public Wednesday, June 3, 2020, and resume normal business hours Monday -Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Residents will be required to wear masks, adhere to social distancing, and other COVI-19 related safety protocol.
Water Department: Per Mayor Roger’s executive order issued March 14, 2020, all water shutoffs, and new late payment fees have been suspended until Tuesday, July 7, 2020.
- The online portal is open for bill payment CLICK HERE TO MAKE A PAYMENT with your account number.
- Lobby is open to the public wearing masks Mon.-Fri. 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Drive-up window open Mon.-Fri. 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- 24/7 dropbox located outside payment center
- Meter readings are being accepted via the 24hr dropbox or by phone 708-849-4000.
Melanie Fitness Center: Melanie Fitness Center has undergone a deep disinfectant cleaning and will remain closed until further notice.
Please check back for updates as details surrounding COVID-19 evolve.